With winter in full force, it’s ideal to give your car’s paint a layer of wax sealant to protect your clear coat from the harsh cold environment. If you haven’t already waxed your car recently, it is crucial to keep it topped up this winter to prevent damage to your clear coat, giving your car a showroom shine all winter.
Autoglym Aqua Wax is perfect if you are in a hurry but want to give your paint that extra bit of protection. It’s as easy as spray and wipe off. Not convinced? Here are five reasons to why you should give Autoglym Aqua Wax a try this winter.
1) If you live in areas where snow is a common problem, the local council may lay down a layer of salt on the road to help melt the snow. As salt is a common cause of rust, it is important to create a barrier to prevent it sticking directly to your car. After thoroughly washing your car, apply a layer of Autoglym Aqua Wax to create a barrier to prevent outdoor elements sticking to the car body.
2) One thing many people may not know is that having a layer of wax will make your car much easier to clean, as the protective wax layer will help prevent bugs and dirt directly sticking to your car’s paint.
3) If your car is exposed to the sun, or sits in freezing temperatures all day, plastic trim and rubber seals can fade and crack over time. As Autoglym Aqua Wax is safe to apply on rubber, plastic and glass, you can apply a coat on those parts to prevent further damage from the environment. For full protection, please use Autoglym Bumper & Trim Gel.
4) Unlike traditional polish, our Aqua Wax formula comes in an easy to use quick spray solution, meaning there is no need to apply it with an applicator pad and then waiting for the product to dry to polish it off. It is as simple as spray and wipe, while still giving you the protective benefit of traditional hard wax.
5) Autoglym Aqua Wax contains real carnauba wax and It can be sprayed on while your car is wet. It’s best applied directly after washing your car when it is still damp. So as you are drying your car, you are also topping your existent wax coating up to give your paint some extra shine.
We are here to help you
If you require car care advice or you’re unsure on which Autoglym product to use for a specific task, please leave a comment below or head to Autoglym Australia for more information.